Pebeo Porcelain paint Gloss Emerald (19) 45 ml.
This paint is suitable for use on porcelain, glass and glazed earthenware.
- Clean your surface with alcohol, this will make the surface grease-free and therefore the paint will adhere better.
- After the dyeing, let everything harden and dry for 24 hours.
- Work with several layers of paint, then at least one hour as drying time between the paint layers.
- Is everything well cured and dried (at least 24 hours)? Then you can start baking in the oven (no microwave oven), you do this for 30 minutes at 150 degrees Celsius.
- If your item is ready and baked, it could be in the dishwasher according to the advice of the supplier. For a nice and lasting result over time, I advise you to wash it by hand.
- Not only baking can and can not put in the microwave, even when used after dyeing, do not put in the microwave !!
- Article number
Create your own review
There are no reviews written yet about this product..