This paint is suitable for use on porcelain, glass and glazed earthenware.
- Clean your surface with alcohol, this will make the surface free of grease and therefore the paint will adhere better.
- After painting, let everything harden and dry for 24 hours.
- If you are working with several layers of paint, then allow at least one hour to dry between the layers of paint.
- Is everything properly cured and dried (at least 24 hours)? Then you can bake in the oven (no microwave oven), you do this for 30 minutes at 150 degrees Celsius.
- When your item is ready and baked, it should go in the dishwasher according to the supplier's advice. For a nice and lasting result in the long term, I advise you to wash this by hand.
- Not only baking is not allowed in the microwave, also when used after dyeing, do not place / use in the microwave !!